To view Milsom Hotels’ supplier’s terms and conditions click here.
Talbooth Hotel & Spa: Whisk away to a boutique spa hotel
A gravel driveway brings you to the door of this small country house hotel, with its pale buttercream exterior and welcoming porch flanked by neatly manicured topiary. On arrival, a chilled glass of Moët & Chandon champagne will be waiting, setting the scene for the relaxing escape that awaits.
There's a 25-minute spa treatment included in your break - perhaps you'll make a beeline to the spa first for a relaxing Elemis massage or revitalising facial before a swim in the outdoor pool and a soak in the bubbly hot tub. You'll also receive a free Elemis gift to take home with you, worth £45.
Allow enough time to get dressed for dinner and an aperitif at Jack's Bar before a courtesy car whisks you to Talbooth Restaurant, a riverside restaurant that's a mere two-minute drive away. Here, you can select a three-course dinner from the full menu. Dine on delights such as Mersea crab tartlet, followed by gruyere-crusted halibut with farfalle and tiger prawns. Leave room for one of the restaurant's famous desserts, perhaps rhubarb and vanilla parfait, followed by coffee and handmade chocolates.
A restful night's sleep awaits back at Talbooth House & Spa, where you can wrap yourself in a cosy robe and pamper yourself with the Elemis products supplied in the room. Morning brings another treat - a fabulous breakfast spread at milsoms Restaurant with a chef on hand to prepare your eggs just as you like them.
£200 per person*
- Overnight accommodation at Talbooth House & Spa
- Full English breakfast at Milsoms Dedham
- Glass of Moët & Chandon Imperial Champagne on arrival or pre-dinner
- Courtesy car to and from Talbooth Restaurant
- Three-course dinner at the three AA Rosette-awarded Talbooth Restaurant (with free choice from the full menu)
- 25-minute treatment each in the Talbooth Spa
- Free Elemis gift worth £45
- Use of the spa facilities (outdoor swimming pool, sauna, hot tub) and tennis court
- Offer valid Monday - Friday. Saturdays are available on this rate if you book a 2 night stay, the Sunday will include either a lunch at Talbooth restaurant or dinner at Milsoms