Havila's brand new eco-friendly ships for 2021 use a mix of LNG and renewable energy from hydro, and can sail for up to four hours emissions free
The internal décor of these ships is inspired by the spectacular
landscapes you'll experience during your voyage - the sea, the sky,
mountains and glaciers.
View the Northern Lights and the midnight sun while seated in a
comfortable lounge chair under the glass roof, or enjoy the views
from a jacuzzi powered from surplus heat.
Spacious cabins, designed with stylish Nordic décor, have free
Wi-Fi, USB ports, wardrobes and TVs as standard.
Havila's food concept will be another highlight of your trip,
taking you on a unique Norwegian culinary voyage. The ships' chefs
hand-pick the best raw ingredients from local Norwegian producers,
creating traditional and modern dishes that reflect the scenic
towns and villages you visit along your route.
Enjoy delicious a la carte meals where the most important
ingredient is sustainability. For a small supplement you can also
upgrade to the fine dining restaurant, and experience a
sophisticated five-course tasting menu.
- The world's largest battery packs
- Four hours' sailing with zero emissions
- Energy-efficient hull design
- Locally sourced ingredients
- Heat recovery from the sea and cooling water
- Charging current from hydropower at the quay
- Liquid natural gas that cuts Co2 emissions by 25%
- NOx emissions reduced by 90%